RJK Antiques was first established in 1949 by the late Patrick Keighery, but moved to it’s current Waterford location in 1968 where it is now run by Rody Keighery and his wife Anne. In 1992 the auctioneer side to the business was first launched and is run from the 5000 sq ft. purpose built adjoining building at the same premises where regular Antiques and Furniture auctions are held as well as the bi annual Contemporary Art sale.

 

In addition to their regular sales RJ Keighery Auctioneers can frequently be seen on site selling the contents of country houses, hotels, bars & restaurants and the Antique shop, RJK Antiques, is open to the public 6 days a week.